WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
I love to motivate and give positive reinforcement. I can offer great tips, advice, and ideas to help you achieve your goals. I try to always have a smile on my face and a lending ear for all of my participants.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
Helping others become healthier so they can enjoy their quality of life is a large part of why I love being a health coach.
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with a minor in Nutrition
- Dietetic Certificate and Internship completed at Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN
- Certified Exercise Physiologist and Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine
- I live in Cartersville, Ga with my son and two dogs.
- I enjoy spending time with family, going to church, working out, anything outdoors, sports, and playing games.
- I played Varsity softball and was a Varsity cheerleader in high school.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Moderation…find what is sustainable long term specifically for you. Food is medicine! Remember: If you get a flat tire, would you get out and pop the other three or fix the one? If you fall off track, hop right back on!
No one wakes up “in shape.” Give yourself time to learn and commit. Achieving small goals will eventually lead you to reaching your big goal.
Consistency is key!