WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
As a CHP Health Coach, I can offer expertise and support to help you reach your wellness-related goals through evidence-based diet and lifestyle recommendations.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
I enjoy being able to help my clients reach new levels of well-being. It is very rewarding to see the smiles after a goal has been reached!
- Master of Science in Allied Health with a Concentration in Nutrition & Internship Program completed at Augusta University
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Food Science with a Dietetics emphasis from Georgia Southern University
- I enjoy baking and cake decorating, exploring new food cultures, and experimenting in my own kitchen.
- I have a beautiful black pup named Calypso who we rescued from the Humane Society.
- In my spare time, I enjoy walking/hiking on nature trails, dancing, and spending quality time with family and friends.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Make fruits and vegetables the star of your plate but go ahead and enjoy all food in moderation!
Find the workout that you enjoy best and stick with it! Don’t make it a chore, make it a part of your day you look forward to.