WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
I believe the best thing we can give our participants is a listening ear. I guide and encourage my participants to achieve their goals by continued education, cognitive based practices, and self-esteem building exercises. Together we can make big accomplishments through small changes!
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
The most rewarding part about Health Coaching is watching hard work pay off in their results. These accomplishments keep me striving to work harder and be a better, more supportive Health Coach.
- University of Alabama Alumni
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology concentration in Health Studies
- Masters of Arts in Public Health concentration in Health Education and Promotion
- Certified Health Education Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor
- I love Alabama football – Roll Tide!
- I am married with 2 kids, Tripp and Pennie
- My favorite hobbies include reading, swimming, water sports, and going to concerts
- We have 6 pets – 2 dogs: Sarabi and Rajah; 2 cats: Professor McGonagall and Professor Trelawney; and 2 turtles: Yertle and Squirt
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Cutting out the “fluff foods.” Keeping soda, candy, refined sugars, and breads at bay and replacing them with sustainable, whole foods like nuts and avocados help me to feel full and stay healthy.
Group exercise! From strength building in H.I.I.T., cardio and endurance in spin, and stretch and toning in yoga, group exercise classes keep me on my toes and always keep my exercise routines fresh and vibrant.