WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
I will be your biggest cheerleader. We will work collaboratively together to help achieve your best self. Changing habits requires an accountability partner and / will be there to encourage and help motivate you to reach your goals.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
The journey each individual takes is a very persona/ one. We have the opportunity to learn so much about ourselves, each other, and life. We can all give and receive blessings while helping others on the journey. Building relationships and helping others achieve their goals is the best part of this role as it is a fulfilling and rewarding position.
- I’ve worked in the Pharmaceutical Industry for 22 years.
- I have a B.S. Coordinated Dietetics
- Program from Auburn University and a Master of Business Administration from Georgia College.
- I am a dog lover and rescued a Jack Russell Terrier mix named Mitchell.
- I enjoy outdoor pastimes such as walking my dog, hiking, water and snow skiing, and working in my yard.
- Cooking and baking are hobbies I share with my daughter, Ridley.
- I enjoy traveling to new places and plan to visit Hawaii and Alaska soon.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
My secret is to keep your appetite under control by eating more frequent but smaller amounts instead of skipping meals. Serve your meal on a small plate and avoid seconds.
Schedule your fitness time into your week! Block that time so it isn’t squeezed out. If you can, rally an exercise partner to walk or take a Yoga class with you. Your chances of engaging in fitness is higher if you adopt one or both of these behaviors. You are worth it!