WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
I hope I can offer you the support and encouragement you need to meet your goals. I’m a good listener and sometimes all we need is someone to hear and believe what we are saying. I believe in moderation, consistency, and perseverance. I find this is what people seem to struggle with the most.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
Oh gosh, I guess everything! I could talk about food all day long for one. I love prevention and I believe this is the key to health coaching. The best part is when a person starts meeting their goals and realizing it is truly making a difference in their lives.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health – AASU
- Associates of Science Nursing (RN) – STC
- Professional Certificate in Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness, and Sports
- I love coffee!!!
- I love being outdoors and going hiking, kayaking, and to exercise classes.
- I love coming up with healthy alternative recipes to cook for my favorite foods.
- Sometimes I love to sit around and do nothing!
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Moderation is key! Eating cannot be all or nothing and not one specific “diet” is for everyone. We are all very different and very individualized when it comes to finding the right route.
The key to exercising is to find what you enjoy! A long walk goes a long way. Exercise should help de-stress and not stress you out. I’ve always been a big believer in walking. Do you like classes, weights, yoga? To maintain a consistent exercise routine, you need to enjoy it!