WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
I provide a judgment free, encouraging space for you to feel free to explore wellness in a way that allows you to set goals that are important to you. I am able to offer support and brainstorm on how to set action plans to achieve your goals. I can also provide accountability and help you navigate obstacles on your journey to a healthier life.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
I love being able to meet someone where they are in their wellness journey and be a support to them when they hit an obstacle. Because when life happens, it helps to have someone to listen. There is nothing more rewarding than someone achieving something they have been working towards and being able to witness their personal growth.
- Attended Undergraduate at Ohio University
- B.S.S. in Psychology and Health Service Administration
- Attended Graduate at the University of Louisville
- M.Ed. in Community Health Education
- I love being outdoors and exploring new places!
- Fall is my absolute favorite season!
- Taking walks with my family and looking at the historical homes in our area is one of my favorite pastimes.
- Yoga and Refit are my go to fitness classes.
- I love going to the movies and creating ideas with my husband for film and tv.
- I enjoy adapting recipes I find online to healthier versions that my whole family can enjoy.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
I believe in getting back to basics with ingredients and eating in moderation. Try adding a healthy spin to the foods you love and aim for a colorful plate. Adding in spices and herbs is a great way to jazz up your meal. I love visiting our local farmers market and creating a meal with fresh ingredients that is full of flavor.
Find ways to get in physical activity that you enjoy! When life happens and throws you off track, remember that tomorrow is a new day and you can pick it up again. Listen to your body and find balance with cardio, strength training and stretching.