WHAT CAN I OFFER YOU AS YOUR CHP HEALTH COACH?
Biggest cheerleader? That’s me! I’ll walk with you every step of the way and encourage you when you want to quit. I want to help you because I have witnessed firsthand the effects of putting your health on the back burner. I want to help you find your belief again and show you how to carry out a nutrition and exercise plan that is sustainable, effective, and easy. You will have the tools to make healthy changes in your daily life. It will become second nature.
WHAT DO I LIKE BEST ABOUT BEING A SUCCESSFUL HEALTH COACH?
I love helping clients find that confidence again, or maybe for the first time. I enjoy educating clients on making it a lifestyle instead of jumping from one fad diet or exercise plan to another. I love it when they don’t “fall off” or “start over” because they don’t have the support or accountability to make real changes in their lives. Many people don’t know where to start or how to keep plowing forward. I enjoy showing them the way.
- BS Information Technology Management – Trident University
- Precision Nutrition Certified in Exercise Nutrition
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist Coach
- 20 years as a fitness trainer and coach
- Served 13.5 years in the U.S. Army
- I will eat Pizza Hut thick crust Meat Lovers pizza any time of the day.
- I love finding new ways to stay active.
- I LOVE to lift weights.
- I accidentally ate guacamole and now I LOVE it!
- I LOVE the water…swimming, boating, jet skiing, etc.
MY NUTRITION ADVICE
Find a sustainable way to nourish your body without restrictions. If you can’t see yourself eating a particular way consistently for over 90 days, it won’t work.
Exercise and fitness should be fun and something you enjoy. Find something you enjoy doing and keep at it. If you enjoy walking, aim to increase the steps and distance every so often. Walking is an underrated form of exercise that is extremely beneficial.